Monday 9.24.12- Benchmark wod ‘Fran’ & start of 45 day Paleo Challenge
Congrats to all of you who are about to take on the 45 day challenge. Big Changes ahead!!!
For those of you who weren’t here yesterday, each day you must go to our web site and post your points to the comments section. You will either award yourself (0) or (1) point for the day. If you award yourself (1) point we want to hear about it to verify that the point was indeed earned. Here are the standards:
- No Alcohol
- Drink > 64 oz. of water
- Sleep > 7 hours
- Eat within the paleo guidelines discussed on Saturday
Booze/water consumption and sleep are all pretty black and white but we want to know what your food intake was. After each day we will review the submissions and confirm all awarded points for the day. Any questions at all please let us know.
You will have until this Friday to do the following:
- Complete the benchmark WODS
- Weigh in and get body fat taken
- Take before and after pics
Most of you know the resources from the last challenge. Take a look at them and chose accordingly to make choices that fit within the guidelines of the challenge. Posted below are a few good web sites to get you started in the right direction (a print out of the presentation will also be emailed to all of you on request). Many of you have found some other outstanding resources for paleo living during your journey, so please share them with us in the comments section!
A few good starting points are:
6Pm class doing work!
3 rds nft
10 kneel to squat jumps
5 strict pullups
* this will be a partner wod. your partner will be judging for range of motion. hip below your k nee crease at the bottom of the thruster, bar locked out overhead and chin above the bar on the pull up. this is a sprint workout so go hard. no rest!!